Who is Eligible to Join PVA?
Any individual who meets the following criteria is eligible to join Southeastern Chapter, Paralyzed Veterans of America:
• A citizen of the United States
• A veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces whose discharge was other than dishonorable
• An individual who has suffered a spinal cord injury as a result of trauma or disease.* (Note: The injury or disease onset could have occurred after discharge/retirement from military service.)
* Some examples of spinal cord diseases are:
• Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
• Multiple sclerosis (MS)
• Spina bifida
• Spinal stenosis
• Tumors of the spinal cord
The above list is not all-inclusive. Therefore, if your condition is not listed, or if you have any questions, contact our Membership Staff at (706)796-6301. If you qualify for membership, then download the membership form, fill out completely, attach a copy of your DD Form 214 and mail to our Chapter office.
JOINING SOUTHEASTERN PVA
How can you make a difference? By joining the Southeastern Paralyzed Veterans of America, you have the opportunity to have your voice, your energy and your efforts assist others. Upon joining you will begin to receive our newsletter as well as notifications of upcoming events and meetings. In addition, you will have the opportunity to participate in many programs, including volunteering and sporting events.
If you meet the eligibility requirements to join Southeastern PVA , please follow these steps: