We receive absolutely no funding from the federal or state governments. We are entirely self-supporting and rely on grants, charitable contributions from individuals, corporations and income derived from our many fundraising activities. All programs are funded through the tax-deductible contributions of generous Americans like you.
- Quality health care
- Continued medical research
- Help with community support
- Participation in sporting events
- Ability to accomplish everyday tasks
- Outings to build confidence and ability, during rehabilitation
- Continuing the support of a better quality of life
And so much more.
If you are interested in contributing, there are several convenient ways to make your donations
♦ Shop via Amazon Smile: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/58-6055069
Online donations are accepted through PayPal for your security.
(Cookies must be enabled on your browser in order to make donations online.)
Mail a check to: 4010 Deans Bridge Road, Hephzibah, GA 30815
Please make checks payable to: Paralyzed Veterans of America, Southeastern Chapter