Mail a check to:
4010 Deans Bridge Road, Hephzibah, GA 30815
Please make checks payable to: Paralyzed Veterans of America, Southeastern Chapter
How to Donate....
We receive absolutely no funding from the federal or state governments. We are entirely self-supporting and rely on grants, charitable contributions from individuals, corporations and income derived from our many fundraising activities. All programs are funded through the tax-deductible contributions of generous Americans like you.
- Quality health care
- Continued medical research
- Help with community support
- Participation in sporting events
- Ability to accomplish everyday tasks
- Outings to build confidence and ability, during rehabilitation
- Continuing the support of a better quality of life
And so much more.
If you are interested in contributing, there are several convenient ways to make your donations
All donations are tax deductible to the extent
permitted by law under IRS Section 501 (c)(3).
How to Donate a Vehicle to PVA:
1. Donors Call 877-900-VETS (877-900-8387) or Submit the Online Form at pva.careasy.org:
a.) PVA Vehicle Donor Support Representatives (DSRs) are available seven days a week to answer donor inquiries with an average wait time of 30 seconds or At the beginning of the call, the DSR will greet the donor and identify the PVA Vehicle Donation Program.
b.) Donors submit the online vehicle donation form at pva.careasy.org. Within 48 hours, our Vehicle Donation Support Team will contact the donor to complete the donation and confirm pick- up information.
- Schedule the Free Pick-up: Vehicles can be picked up just about anywhere in the S. and in some areas of Canada. Once the donation form has been completed and submitted, a DSR will arrange to have a licensed tow vendor pick up the vehicle. Donors will receive a call from the vendor within two to three business days.
- PVA Receives the Proceeds: The entire sale process of each donated vehicle can take approximately up to four to 12 weeks, and then PVA receives the
- Donors Receive a Donation Receipt: Vehicle donations are tax-deductible. An initial donation receipt is provided at the time of the pick-up. If the vehicle sells for $500 or less, donors are mailed a thank-you letter within 30 days of the sale of the vehicle, which serves as a tax If the vehicle sells for more than $500 and the donor has provided their tax identification number, an IRS Form 1098-C will be mailed to the donor within 30 days of the sale stating the amount of gross proceeds (the maximum amount of the donor’s tax deduction) received from the donation. For specific tax-related questions, donors are advised to consult with their tax advisor.
Online donations are accepted through PayPal for your security.
(Cookies must be enabled on your browser in order to make donations online.)
- Amazon donates 5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know Same products,same prices,same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at